* Space Available Now and for 2017-18 including before and after school programs for children 5-12 and Toddler Classes! *
2017 Open House Dates: Feb 12 & Mar 4
“Together with Toddler” is a new program with Friday sessions [9:15-10:30am] beginning February 3.
Would you like information about our preschool? Please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible. , or you can call to arrange for a tour during school hours.
Like us on Facebook: Abiding Presence Preschool on Facebook
ABIDING PRESENCE PRESCHOOL provides a safe and educationally stimulating environment for children ages two through five to grow, to learn and develop physically, emotionally, socially and intellectually by:
- Encouraging the child to feel secure in the love of God.
- Encouraging the child in self-confidence, self-esteem and concern for others by encouraging the cooperation in work and play fostering a spirit of sharing.
- Encouraging the development of skills through the use of developmentally appropriate activities that respect the individual characteristics, learning styles and interests of the child.
- Encouraging the child's innate sense of curiosity; developing his/her intellect through natural interaction with real things in the child’s environment.
Abiding Presence Preschool utilizes the many different strengths and talents of its qualified, dedicated teaching staff and administrative staff.
Our spacious, well-equipped classrooms allow each child to explore a variety of fun, learning materials while developing their fine motor skills. An outdoor playground with age appropriate equipment is used on a daily basis. During inclement weather, Good Shepherd Hall provides the children with a large area for ball games, bicycle riding and gross motor skills development.
Abiding Presence Preschool is fully licensed by the NYS Office of Children and Family Services